The Tripod / Waterscreen is a versatile, medium capacity screen designed for stationary use. It can be suspended from a tripod or used with sawhorses, water troughs, or other fixed supports. Sets of Tripod / Waterscreens can also be stacked for graduated processing of matrix. Please advise if stacked screens are required so that we can include stacking blocks.
- Made with durable Douglas fir
- Replaceable, heavy-duty stainless steel mesh
- Finished with two coats of spar urethane
- Smooth, dowel handles both ends
- Removable steel eye-bolts for secure suspension
- Accommodates the Mid-Size Insert for a change in mesh size
Inside Screenbox Size: 3.5 x 18 x 24.75 inches
Weight: 12 Ibs.
inserts sold separately
All prices are in US dollars
Canadian Customers paying by cheque may pay in CDN currency.